Safety considerations required by the coronavirus situation
- Our personalized physiotherapy and hand clinic sessions continue as before. Hand group training is suspended until further notice.
- We can provide online physiotherapy to practice social distancing.
- We are complying with all the regulations and recommendations to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections. In close contact we wear mouth-nose masks.
- If you have any signs of respiratory symptoms or fever, please call so we can reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been travelling outside of Finland, please wait for two weeks before coming to therapy.
- Please wash your hands carefully (20 seconds) with soap and water as soon as you enter the therapy room. Also use the hand sanitizer.
- Link to the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare webpage.
For more information, please call our office: 03 3124 3100